Forums » Suggestions

Give us your feedback!

• The Best Chef Network
    • 6 posts
    June 12, 2017 10:44 PM BST

Hello, Chefs!

We would like for you to get involved in the development of the website and let us know if you have any ideas about what would make it better and more practical for you.

We will select regional leaders (ambassadors) in the future and hand over the control of the community to them.

Thank you very much !

This post was edited by The Best Chef Network at January 6, 2018 2:42 AM GMT
  • Smita Grosse
    • 3 posts
    January 6, 2018 12:17 PM GMT
    I believe Best chefs network should bring forward those talented chefs that are not being recognised yet but yet doing a great job daily.
    Somehow other networks just boozing up Chefs who’s Already Famous ..those chefs even a like from their account gets harder to give others ... barely u can see many but people like us all keep liking their works as we appreciate .
    Hopefully bestchefnetwork works out for those chefs who can’t showcase their skill...
    Thank u and hoping I can download the app soon as gets difficult to sign in and out all the time .
    Thank you
  • The Best Chef Network
    • 6 posts
    January 6, 2018 12:37 PM GMT
    Thank you for your feedback Chef, much appreciated. The BestChef Network was created for all the chefs famous or not (all they have to do is register and showcase their work).
    Regarding the app you can already download it from the iTunes or PlayStore. Have a great day and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other ideas or concerns.
  • Smita Grosse
    • 3 posts
    January 6, 2018 12:41 PM GMT
  • Srah Lyons
    • 1 posts
    January 7, 2018 3:51 AM GMT
    I would like to see farmers and chefs connecting. I personally would like to know what chefs in my area love to use, produce wise.
  • Smita Grosse
    • 3 posts
    January 7, 2018 4:10 AM GMT
    Pastry chefs love to use seasonal fruit and rare fruit like wild raspberries etc and edible flowers and as well herbs which has nice flavours like lemon balms and more now to baby vegetables ..
  • The Best Chef Network
    • 6 posts
    January 7, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
    Srah Lyons said:
    I would like to see farmers and chefs connecting. I personally would like to know what chefs in my area love to use, produce wise.

That is the idea behind the BestChef Network... to offer the chefs all the resources that they need under the same roof and at the same time create a thriving community where they can interact and learn from one another and teach and inspire others. The website/app is still in development and we are working towards improving the platform every day and offer our members the best experience possible. Thank you very much for your feedback.
  • Donato Coluccio
    • 1 posts
    August 5, 2018 7:16 PM BST
    This is an excellent resource. Please keep it as an educational, fun, real industry and open to all culinarians and hospitality professionals at all levels. Don’t make it about food network and tv personalities. This can be huge for apprentices and
    students as well as seasoned culinarians.  Good luck and much success in moving forward.